Dear Heathrow Resident,
As we continue to monitor the rapidly-evolving situation around the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19), the Heathrow Master Association sincerely hopes that you and your loved ones are healthy and safe.
The past several days have seen major changes in our day-to-day lives as we incorporate practices to keep our community and team members safe. It is important that we come together to support the collective efforts of our community in stopping the spread of the virus while continuing to provide quality service. To that end, we have taken additional measures to make our community as safe as possible:
- The Park is Closed – Effective March 27th , all of Sawyer Lake Park has been closed. This includes the Clubhouse, bathrooms, basketball courts, playground, and the picnic tables. See below 4(b) if you have a clubhouse or pavilion rental during the month of April.
- Music in the Park – The Music in the Park, that was originally scheduled for April 19th , has been postponed. We will notify you once a new date has been determined.
- Heathrow Country Club – The Heathrow Master Association has partnered with the Heathrow Country Club, to offer TO-GO food orders to Non-Member Heathrow residents.
- You can order lunch from The Grill by calling 407-557-8001, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm Tues-Sunday.
- Or order lunch and dinner from The Legacy Club (Alaqua Lakes), by calling 407-936-9790, Tues-Sun 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- They even have a special ‘Dinner for Two’ by calling 407-562-0172.
- Heathrow Community Association On-site office – Will remain closed to limit the amount of interpersonal interaction between management staff, residents, and vendors. Our dedicated team members will be available by telephone and email, during normal business hours. Please read the below for assistance with the most common questions.
- Transponders – If you need a transponder for your vehicle, please go to the www.HeathrowCommunity.com website; open the tab ‘Documents’; then ‘Safety and Security Access Information’; and download the Transponder Form. Fill out the form and send to our office, along with a copy of your vehicle registration, by email to HeathrowAdmin@CSBonline.net, or you can drop it off in the mail slot located to the right of the management office doors. Once processed, we will deliver your transponder to your home and bill you the transponder fee.
- Clubhouse rentals – All Clubhouse and Pavilion reservations have been cancelled thru the end of April, there are no exceptions as the Clubhouse is officially closed. We will be contacting those with reservations and issuing a full refund. Please contact HeathrowAdmin@CSBonline.net if you have any questions.
- Design Review Applications – These applications can also be found on the www.HeathrowCommunity.com website under ‘Documents’. We ask that all DRB applications be emailed or dropped off in the mail slot at the management office. Please contact your manager if you have samples to drop off. We will bill your homeowner account the $50 DRB fee.
- Assessment payments – A reminder that the next quarterly assessment payment is due April 1st. All assessment payments can be made as listed below.
- Go to mysentrypay.com and either log in or click ‘Find Me.’ From there you can set up auto pay or make a one-time payment.
- You can pay by phone by calling 888-786-6496.
- You can pay by mail. Please be sure to enclose your check and coupon to ensure accurate application. Separate checks for each association are required, each with their respective coupon, as well as, separate checks and coupons for each home, if you own multiple homes.
- Board and Committee meetings – Most meetings have been cancelled for the month of April, however, please contact your community manager for verification.
- The Heathrow Master Mobile App – To stay up to date on important Heathrow news, please be sure to download the Heathrow App. Depending on your device, go to the App Store for Apple or the Google Play Store for Android and search heathrowmaster (with no space between the words). This will be used for short quick updates.
- Gate Access Mobile App – Easily authorize your guests thru the gate and see when they arrive by downloading the Gate Access mobile App. Depending on your device, go to the App Store for Apple or the Google Play Store for Android and search ABDI GateAccess. Your user name is your home phone or your first number listed to be called by the gate. The Community code is HMA for all Heathrow residents, and the password is your 4-digit access code.
Please call our office at 407-333-0884 or email if you have any questions.
Manager for Heathrow Lakes – Jake Chamness HeathrowLakes@csbonline.net
Manager for Heathrow Woods – Julian Becton HeathrowSubs@csbonline.net
Manager for other all associations in Heathrow – Julian Becton heathrowSubs@csbonline.net
Manager for the Heathrow Master Association – Deanna Sims firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Persampiere, Office Administrator HeathrowAdmin@CSBonline.net
During this time all other services such as lawn care, custodial services and other contracted services will continue, but could change based on circumstances.
If we all work together and follow prudent guidelines along with social distancing, this Coronavirus situation will be over soon.
- Listen and follow the directions of your State and Local authorities
- If you feel sick, STAY HOME.
- If your children are sick, KEEP THEM HOME
- If you are older, or have underlying health conditions, stay away from other people
- If someone in your household tests positive, keep EVERYONE home.
- Work or study from home whenever possible.
- Avoid Social gatherings of 10 or more
- Avoid travel, shopping or social visits
- Do not visit nursing homes or retirement facilities unless absolutely necessary
As always, we appreciate your patience and cooperation during this trying time.
The Heathrow Master Association