Dear Heathrow Resident,
As we enter the beginning of the Executive Order issued by the Governor, we are actively seeking the advice from the association legal counsel, as well as, the association insurance agent on guiding us to properly prepare to re-open. Ultimately, we are very concerned that we do not jeopardize the health, safety and welfare of the residents of Heathrow.
The Heathrow Master Association sincerely hopes that you and your loved ones have stayed healthy and safe. We continue to monitor the rapidly-evolving situation around the COVID-19. Currently:
- Sawyer Lake Park –
We will continue to stay closed during Phase I. This includes; office, playgrounds, BB court, clubhouse, soccer and baseball fields, bathrooms and pavilions. While the Board realizes that some of you may disagree with this action, this action was taken only after considering all relevant information. We will continue to monitor this matter on a continuing basis towards the end of the month with regards to opening the facilities, when the experts relied on by the Board believe it to be appropriate. The board is currently seeking proposals from vendors to have all of the outdoor equipment properly sanitized per the CDC Guidelines prior to re-opening. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
See below 4(b) if you have a clubhouse or pavilion rental during the month of May.
- Bahia grass in the soccer field and the park –
We have been taking advantage of the closing of the park by not mowing the grasses so that they may have some time to reseed themselves. This will help bring a richer sod base for the summer.
- The Music in the Park – The 2020 Event of Music in the Park has been permanently cancelled for this year. We will notify you later this year with the date for the 2021 event.
- Heathrow Community Association On-site office –
We will remain closed to limit the amount of interpersonal interaction between management staff, residents, and vendors. Our dedicated team members will be available by telephone and email, during normal business hours. Please read the below for assistance with the most common questions.
- Transponders – If you need a transponder for your vehicle, please go to the www.HeathrowCommunity.com website; open the tab ‘Documents’; then ‘Safety and Security Access Information’; and download the Transponder Form. Fill out the form and send to our office, along with a copy of your current vehicle registration, by email to email@example.com or you can drop it in the mail slot, located to the right of the management office doors. Once processed, we will make arrangements for you to get your transponder and collect the transponder fee.
- Clubhouse rentals – All Clubhouse and Pavilion reservations have been cancelled through the end of May. There are no exceptions as the Clubhouse is still officially closed. We will be contacting those with reservations and issuing a full refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Design Review Applications – These applications can also be found on the www.HeathrowCommunity.com website under ‘Documents’. We ask that all DRB applications be emailed or dropped off in the mail slot at the management office. Please contact your manager if you have samples to drop off. We will bill your homeowner account the $50 DRB fee.
- Board and Committee meetings –
Most meetings have been cancelled for the month of May; however, some Boards or Committees are meeting by way of GoTo Meeting or some other video conferencing. Please see the electronic sign for meeting dates and the www.heathrowcommunity.com website for meeting instructions, if you wish to attend. You may also contact your community manager for verification.
- The Heathrow Master Mobile App – To stay up to date on important Heathrow news, please be sure to download the Heathrow App. Depending on your device, go to the App Store for Apple or the Google Play Store for Android and search heathrowmaster (with no space between the words). This will be used for short quick updates.
- Gate Access Mobile App – Easily authorize your guests thru the gate and see when they arrive by downloading the Gate Access mobile App. Depending on your device, go to the App Store for Apple or the Google Play Store for Android and search ABDI GateAccess. Your user name is your home phone or your first number listed to be called by the gate. The Community code is HMA for all Heathrow residents, and the password is your 4-digit access code.
- Heathrow Country Club – The Heathrow Master Association has partnered with the Heathrow Country Club, to offer TO-GO food orders to Non-Member Heathrow residents.
- You can order lunch from The Grill by calling 407-557-8001, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm Tues-Sunday.
- Or order lunch and dinner from The Legacy Club (Alaqua Lakes), by calling 407-936-9790, Tues-Sun 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please call our office at 407-333-0884 or email if you have any questions.
Manager for Heathrow Lakes – Jake Chamness HeathrowLakes@csbonline.net
Manager for Heathrow Woods – Julian Becton HeathrowSubs@csbonline.net
Manager for other all associations in Heathrow – Julian Becton heathrowSubs@csbonline.net
Manager for the Heathrow Master Association – Deanna Sims email@example.com
Christine Persampiere, Office Administrator HeathrowAdmin@CSBonline.net
SEMINOLE COUNTY SOCIAL DISTANCING ORDER FOR REOPENING
Seminole County’s Social Distancing Order allows businesses and places of assembly to remain open pending the following conditions:
- All employees and patrons must practice social distancing by staying at least six (6) feet apart;
- For businesses which require employee and patrons to be within six (6) feet, both employee and patron must wear a face mask/covering; unless the customer wearing the mask would impede the service, in which case the service provider would need to wear a face mask/covering.
- Group meeting and/or training sizes must be limited to allow appropriate social distancing;
- Limit occupancy to 25% of the maximum allowable capacity under the fire code for retail and restaurant establishments and 50% for all other businesses, places of assembly, and non-residential, non-medical, and non-lodging uses; and
- Checkout points and staging areas, including store fronts, must be monitored for social distancing requirements by means of marking floors or similar actions to maintain six (6) feet distance between clients.
Businesses and individuals that do not comply with this Order on a consistent basis are subject to monetary fines up to $500 per occurrence. Repeat violations could result in mandatory closure pursuant to Section 72.6(b)(1)(F), Seminole County Code, and other applicable Florida Statutes. Can be enforcement by code enforcement and law enforcement officials.
This Order does not apply to first responders, healthcare/medical workers, veterinarian staff, shelter/rehab staff, utility providers, childcare providers, transit and construction.
MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR INDIVIDUALS
Groups of people greater than ten (10) persons are not permitted to congregate in any public space that does not readily allow for appropriate social distancing.
As always, we appreciate your patience and cooperation during this trying time.
The Heathrow Master Association