TO ALL HEATHROW RESIDENTS REGARDING SAWYER LAKE PARK
In light of new data stating that open air venues are not a significant source of SARS-2-CoV2 transmission and in recognizing the benefits of Sawyer Lake Park’s open air to all of our residents, the Heathrow Master Association has moved to re-open a portion of the Park. However, in order for the park to remain open for all, we ask that each resident use common sense in social distancing, and respect and follow the guidelines below and those which have been posted throughout the Park.
IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL, OR HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANYONE TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID19, YOU MAY NOT USE THE PARK FOR FOURTEEN DAYS FROM FEELING ILL OR SUCH CONTACT.
USE OF THE PARK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
USE OF THE PARK IS FOR HEATHROW RESIDENTS AND THEIR NON-RESIDENT FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY.
YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND FULL COOPERATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
- Please follow individual social distancing behaviors including, maintaining a six-foot separation between individuals not of the same family where plausible.
- Please limit the number of children on any particular piece of playground equipment as to maintain proper distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizer frequently during and after Park use. A station has been provided near the water cooler if you do not have any with you.
- Please cover all coughs and sneezes and instruct your children to do the same.
- Large gatherings and groups are not permitted in the pavilions.
- The basketball courts are closed.
- The ball fields are closed to organized teams. Individual and family play is welcome.
- The interior portion of the clubhouse is closed.
- The restrooms are closed.
- The reservation system for the clubhouse, pavilions, and ball fields is suspended.
The Heathrow Master Association